Today I had two, yes two, people ask my why I haven't been blogging. I've been missed ;)
Things to report:
1) it has rained A LOT here in California. We are officially out of our drought.
2) I was sick last week but I get tired of blogging about being sick.
3) very little sewing has been done. I made five button holes in my vest.
4) next door neighbors put their house up on the market. Very sad for us.
5) a friend is divorcing her husband. VERY shocking and sad.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Last month we went to Placerville, CA for the weekend. We ate breakfast at this cute little restaurant. Everything is made by scratch. I will confess that I am a breakfast snob. I don't like to eat breakfast "out" because I like my made-from-scratch waffles and pancakes better than any restaurant. But, Sweetie Pies breakfast was a good as mine! It was yuuuuummyy! We are going back this weekend and we will eat there again.
There was also a knitting store in town with lots of awesome yarn. I didn't take a picture or buy yarn. I don't want to buy yarn until I take my knitting class.
As you can see, I figured out (finally) how to put in more than one picture! yay, me.