Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RAT!!!

I am soooooo proud :D Bailey, the English Cocker Spaniel caught a rat this morning! She has been on the hunt for rats, mice, squirrels, birds, etc. since we got her. She always gets her bird with "Dad" (aka as DSH), hunting beside her. But, a rat is a different matter. I sure wish I was computer savvy enough to put a picture on my blog. Of course, it would have helped if I had taken one. She would have to be successful while we were getting ready for work!

Imagine a small black dog with a big, fat, ugly, dead rat in her mouth.

Good girl, Bailey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Your little black dog would have a ball at our place. We've go fat "field rats". They feast at our bird feeders. :<

Thank you for your not that you miss me...life has been swamping busy. My DH has shoulder repair surgery the first of April, and he's been pretty much out of order. Most of what gets done around here is on me, and time just hasn't been there for the computer. I do hope to slow down a bit in the near future.

I enjoyed catching up with your blog.