Sunday, July 26, 2009

Practice post (and wedding news)

We are in the throws of planning wedding number three. My DSH's daughter is marrying my nephew. No blood relation, they are step-cousins. We had the required (by me :D) parent/engaged couple meeting. Before any money is spent and contracts signed, we have a dinner with the engaged couple, the groom's parents, and the bride's parents. Everybody gets to discuss expectations, wants, contribution ability, etc. I want things discussed and out in the open so there are no hurt feelings or misunderstandings. It works great. This is so fun, I am soooo excited.


Now, onto more pictures. I have to practice what DSSD showed me today. It worked! This is a picture of Bailey. She is quite proud of her ball. And I am quite proud of me for being able to post a picture by myself.
Have great week!

1 comment:

Marty Mason said...

A picture is worth a thousand words.....now Bailey has a face. Great job here. Have fun and happy Monday.