Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ballroom Dancing, part II



Our ballroom dancing class was for beginners. DSH and I used to ballroom dance before we were married 11 years ago. This was review for us. I had to hunt through our closets to find our special ballroom shoes. The sole of the shoes are suede so you slide across the floor smoothly without slipping. I love to dance and DSH humors me because he loves me. We had a great time. Me, because I was dancing, him, because he knew more than anyone else in the class and felt no pressure! It was review, therefore, fun.




Here is an update on our garden. OOC!!!



Mr. Buck, harvesting tomatoes!


4 comments:

Marty Mason said...

Oh, to be able to ballroom dance with you two. Just to frolic around the dance floor - what a fun evening.

Renee said...

Hi Brenda, i really love your blog its one of my favz!

Judy said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda, no I don't know that blog you mentioned and have never been there, sounds like a neat one by the name though? Hope you find out what happened to her? I love hollyhocks too!