Friday, January 2, 2009

Sick :(

What a way to start the New Year! Sick with a cold. So nice of family to share. That's ok, this too shall pass. We have so many blessings: health, a nice home and our jobs. Our computer died right before Christmas so DSH had to get a new one. He went Apple and I get to keep the old, repaired one. I should be able to blog more this year since I have my own computer now. I also want to start sewing again and take some sewing lessons. I used to sew a lot......I made all of my church clothes and I made all of the girls clothes until they got to the jeans stage, then I made just their church clothes. I would like to improve my tailoring skills. I also would like to get the garage cleaned out and organized. That will take lots of help from DSH. Too much of it is his stuff (treasures) and I can't get rid of it without his permission. I think a year is a reasonable amout of time to acomplish those to goals. We'll see.

Happy New Year to everyone.

3 comments:

Armbruster Asylum said...

Darling Sweet Husband!!! I get it!! DSH!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a plan....

I know how the hubby treasures go...his side of our closet still needs his attention. He's got clothes from the 70's hanging that haven't been touched except to change addresses.

I hope this post goes through...I have a really hard time posting on your blog for some reason. The openID doesn't like me. I wish you would add the Name/URL option...I can post with it without a hitch.

Brenda said...

Hi Judy,

I know so little about computers....I have to get my stepdaughter to help me add the Name/URL option. I did get your comment though! Thanks!!