Sunday, February 1, 2009

Boot Camp

It is going to be a long, lonely week. Buck and Bailey are at camp improving their bird hunting skills. They get to sleep in an outdoor kennel, no soft bed, no scratching from mom or dad, no treats, no cuddling, no ball play and no running at the school. They will be roughing it. But, they will have a great time hunting and retrieving the birds. They LOVE that part! DSH will pick them up next Saturday and hunt with them before coming home. I will stay home and get ready for LoveBug's first birthday party that is at our house on Sunday.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I`m sure your dogs will have a great time! Hunting dogs are beauty in motion. So smart and fun to watch.

Armbruster Asylum said...

Hope the dogs had fun. I finally updated my blog, Mom! :) I can't believe my last entry was in November! Time flies. You are doing well keeping up your own. :)

Anonymous said...

O, I bet you miss them. I'm so glad our dogs aren't bird dogs...(just because they might have to go away for the week, too.) We've just got couch dogs.