Friday, February 27, 2009

Cranky

After a long day taking 90 year old mother-in-law to the doctor, eating lunch in five minutes, taking myself to the doctor (nothing serious, PTL), then going grocery shopping at Lunardi's I stopped at Safeway for things I don't buy at Lunardi's. I found everything I needed and wanted except for one item. During checkout, the cashier asked me if I found everything. I said, "No". She said nothing. She rang up my sale, handed me my reciept and said thank you. I said, "Can I ask you a question?" She said, "Yes". I said, "Why do you ask me if I found everything and then say nothing?" She said, "Do you want someone to check on your item?" I said, "Yes". The person who came to help me said they might get my item in in a few days. I don't get it. Why ask me if I found everything if they aren't going to do anything about it when I don't? Why not check in the back for me? Why not offer to check on the shipping status? Why not order it for me? Why not know if it is discontinued or not carried at Safeway anymore? Don't ask if I found everything if you are not going to follow up! I'm still cranky :( My attitude will improve! I promise.

No comments: