Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring

HAPPY SPRING!!

Today I am going to do NOTHING. What that really means is I will go grocery shopping and I might, only if I feel like it, vacuum and dust. I am exhausted for some reason. It has been a very hard week at work. I slept until 9:15 this morning and it is 10:30 and I'm still in my jammies. We are having date night tonight instead of last night because DSH has a class for three Thursday nights and he gets home too late to go out. Well, we could but I really don't like going out to dinner at 8:30 and getting home at 10:30. So, I made mushroom chicken last night and we ate as soon as he walked in the door. I am so glad I didn't have to work this morning. I was supposed to work half a day but it has been a little slow at work (hmmm, bad economy?) so no one worked. I am thankful. I needed the day off. Bad part, less money.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Mushroom Chicken is delicious! Once in a while we all need to be in our jammies at 10:30 AM!